Cambodia OOB 2017
ROYAL CAMBODIAN ARMED FORCES HYPOTHETICAL OOB, 2017
Based on data from wikipedia, Scramble, Cambodian government and news websites. OOB - compiled by BrassEm 11:00, 25 February 2014 (PST)
The Royal Cambodian Armed Forces (Khmer: កងទ័ពយុទ្ធពលខេឞរភូមិន្ទ, Kangtorp Yuthipol Khemarak Phumin) (RCAF) are the national military forces of Cambodia. The Commander-in-Chief is HM King Norodom Sihamoni, and consists of the Army, Navy, Air Force and Special Forces. The armed forces currently operate under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of National Defence. Under the constitution the RCAF is in charged of protecting the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Kingdom of Cambodia from external threats.
The RCAF command is divided geographically into five military regions and one special region. Each region includes several sub regions that correlate to civilian municipal and provincial boundaries:
- Region One: Headquarters are in Stung Treng and the region covers the provinces of Stung Treng, Ratanakiri and Mondulkiri.
- Region Two: Headquarters are in Kampong Cham and the region covers the provinces of Kampong Cham, Prey Veng, Svay Rieng and Kampong Thom.
- Region Three: Headquarters are in Kampong Speu and the region covers the provinces of Kampong Speu, Takéo, Kampot, Preah Sihanouk, Koh Kong and the municipality of Kep.
- Region Four: Headquarters are in Siem Reap and the region covers the provinces of Siem Reap, Oddar Meanchey and Preah Vihear.
- Region Five: Headquarters are in Battambang and the region covers the provinces of Battambang, Pursat, Banteay Meanchey and the municipality of Pailin.
- Special Region: Headquarters are in the capital, Phnom Penh and the region covers the provinces of Kampong Chhnang, Kandal and the greater municipality of Phnom Penh.
ROYAL CAMBODIAN NAVY
The Royal Cambodian Navy (Khmer: កងទ័ពជើងទឹកកម្ពុជា) is the naval warfare service branch of the Armed Forces of Cambodia and one of the three uniformed services of the Kingdom of Cambodia. It has an estimated of 4,000 active personnel and operates 228 boats/ships in active service.
REAM NAVAL BASE
Since 2010 the base has been the site of annual joint Cambodian-United States training and naval exercises under the Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) program.
Lushun Class Patrol Boat
Stenka Class Patrol Boat
Shershen Class Patrol Boat
Fast Patrol Boat
LCM-8 Class Amphibious
NAVAL INFANTRY FORCE
- Royal Cambodian Marine Corps
- Royal Cambodian Navy Seals
ROYAL CAMBODIAN AIR FORCE
The Royal Cambodian Air Force headquarters are located at Phnom Penh International Airport. The only operational aircraft at this Air Base are primarily from the VIP squadron. The airworthy Mi-8, Mil Mi-26 Halo and Mi-17 helicopters from the helicopter squadron are based at Siem Reap International Airport
PHNOM PENH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
VDPP 11° 32′ 47″ N, 104° 50′ 38″ E 11.546389, 104.843889
372nd Air Force Division
- 929th Fighter Regiment
- 954th Helicopter Regiment
- 7x Ka-28ASW
- 2x Ka-32T
Reconnaissance squadron 5x P92 Echo Transport squadron 2x Y-12 2x An-24 1x BN-2A-21 2x MA60 Helicopter squadron Mi-8(S) Mi-17 2x Mi-26 Z-9 Z-9WZ 5x Fighter squadron L-39C 14x MiG-21bis (std) (possibly all 21's grounded.) 5x MiG-21UM (std) Councel of Ministry VIP squadron A320 1x AS355 Ecureuil 2 Eurocopter 1x SA365 Dauphin Eurocopter Mi-17 Z-9 (H425) Z-9WE (AS365 Dauphin Eurocopter Chinese Built.)
SIEM REAP INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
VDSR 13° 24′ 38″ N, 103° 48′ 46″ E 13.410556, 103.812778
371st Air Force Division
- 918th Air Transport Regiment
ROYAL CAMBODIAN ARMY
The Royal Cambodian Army has ground forces which numbered about 75,000 personel divided into eleven divisions of infantry, with integrated armour and artillery support.
The country is divided into six, military regions, each comprising three or four provinces.
- Royal Cambodian Armed Forces Headquarters, Phnom Penh
- First Military Region HQ, Stung Treng
- Second Military Region HQ, Kompong Cham
- Third Military Region HQ, Kampong Speu
- Fourth Military Region HQ, Siem Reap
- Fifth Military Region HQ, Battambang
- Sixth (Special) Military Region HQs, Phnom Penh/Pailin/Kompong Thom
- Seventh Military Region HQs, Preah Vihear
200x T-54/55 100x T-55AM2 100x T-55 100x Type 62 Light Tank 50x BMP-1 IFV 50x BTR-60PB APC 30x BTR-152 APC 50x OT-64 SKOT APC 50x BRDM-2 Recce Vehicle 25x PT-76 Light Tank 50x M113 APC
50x ZiS-3 76 mm anti-tank field gun 50x T-12 100 mm anti-tank field gun 50x D-74 122 mm towed howitzer 50x M-30 122 mm towed howitzer 50x D-30 122 mm towed howitzer 50x M-46 130 mm towed field howitzer 50x Type 59-1 130 mm towed howitzer 200x Type 63 107 mm towed multiple rocket launcher 100x Type 81 SPRL 122 mm self-propelled multiple rocket launcher 100x BM-21 Grad 122 mm self-propelled multiple rocket launcher 100x BM-13/16 132 mm self-propelled multiple rocket launcher 100x BM-14 140 mm self-propelled multiple rocket launcher
100x ZPU-1/-2/-4 14.5mm towed anti-aircraft gun 50x Bofors 40 mm anti-aircraftautocannon 100x ZU-23-2 23 mm towed twin-barrel anti-aircraft gun Union 100x 61-K 37 mm towed anti-aircraft gun 100x Type 65/74 37 mm towed twin-barrel anti-aircraft gun 100x AZP S-60 57mm towed anti-aircraft gun 50x KS-19 100 mm towed anti-aircraft gun SA-7 Grail MANPADS HN-5 MANPADS FN-6/12/16 MANPADS
12x Commando Battalions Special Group 13 Close Protection Counter Terrorist 14 Group